Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Thank You note to my Spanish nanny

Dear Wonderful Spanish Nanny,

Thank you for always having my house smell of goodness. Thank you keeping my children entertained while I work and loving them unconditionally as I do. And for teaching them spanish so that they may communicate with others better.
Thank you for enchiladas, homemade salsa and guacamole.
You are always on time, I appreciate that.
You always offer to stay the night with the children so that my husband and I can enjoy our special dates. That is a quality I cherish.
Thank you for being the best Spanish nanny ever to have lived and I am so grateful that you are my Spanish nanny.

- B

No, I don't have one. But I believe in the law of attraction. And while I have been attracting some negative things in my life, I have come to one conclusion - my thoughts are uber powerful.
I decided I should do something positive with those thoughts.
And I really really really want a spanish nanny.
So . . . . .

No comments: