Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pre chocolate coma post

Alivia and Jackson were suppose to be a giraffe and elephant for Halloween. We received these really great hand me down costumes. I was going to have the hubs and I dress in all khaki and we would be zoo keepers.
Cute right?
Ya.
But I planned something. So we all know how this turns out.
The costumes were to short.
Alivia decided to be a princess (I am using her flower girl dress from this summer)
Jackson screamed pirate as soon as I asked him what he wanted to be. He's been practicing by putting a cup on his foot at bath time. His makeshift peg leg.
But I was able to borrow a costume from a friend for his. So I'm not out a bunch of costume money.
I'm pretty excited. We have some friends that we go with. Her mom lives in a nicer neighborhood in town so we hit up them up for the good candy.
Pictures tomorrow!

No comments: