Wednesday, December 08, 2010

The Tree



So the hubs, as a child, was allowed to decorate the family Christmas tree to his liking. Along with his sisters of course.
And my MIL would leave the ornaments EXACTLY how they put them on.
For real?
For real.
So we let the kids decorate the tree this year.
They are 4 and 2 1/2.
I'm not allowed to redecorate it when they aren't here.
At first I thought he was joking.
But he did a serious face that I've never seen before.
I have never been so ready to take down Christmas decorations.
This is going to be a long December people.

6 comments:

Princess Pessimism said...

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES?????

Lindsey said...

Really??? Hmmmmmmm. That would be a fight for me. I already rearrange the tree after Jess helps me put up ornaments. He doesn't understand that the ugly ornaments go on the back of the tree...not the pretty ones. He says, "Then why do we have ugly ones?" and I said, "SO THEY CAN GO ON THE BACK OF THE TREE!" Sheesh.

Steindorf's said...

Please post a picture! I want to see their master piece :-)

berly02 said...

Ok. I posted a couple of pics.
It is truly horrid. But I am coping. ;)

yrautca said...

Looks like a pretty awesome tree to me. You people have warm weather in Texas for crying out loud....

yrautca said...

Merry Christmas