Thursday, April 14, 2011

Road Trip

My soul sister is graduating from Johns Hopkins University for nursing.
So proud!!
Anyhoo, she is moving very quickly after being done to Chicago and I am going with.
Two days to Baltimore to pick her up.
Load the car, sleep, get breakfast then two days to Chicago.
We'll celebrate Cinco de Mayo the night we get in.
A little unpacking and sightseeing.
Perhaps a nap in the park she loves but I can never remember the name.
Then two days home.
So if your counting, that is a minimum of 7 days away from my babies. 7!!
I'm gonna owe the hubs. Big time.

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

You're gonna have a blast!! Enjoy the time away...it makes you a better momma. :)

yrautca said...

I think she loves Grant Park. Sounds like a terrific road trip berly!

Alan said...

Thanks Lindsey! I agree.

Y - I'm waiting to email you to let you know the definite date I'll be there. But I still want to meet if your available. Oh, and thanks, Grant Park. Got it.

berly02 said...

Alan comment was me. I always forget to check and see if the hubs is logged on.

Phil said...

Hubs will be fine. Have fun, it sounds like a great trip.

yrautca said...

Dang berly, for a moment I got so excited that Mr berly wanted to meet me. You dashed my hopes.

The Shib said...

B for real I thought Alan was being a super creeper on here. But alas...was just you. Cant wait to see thee!