Friday, July 15, 2011

Much Needed

I planned my mom's bday celebration back in April. I rented a fancy hotel room at the Stoneleigh Hotel & Spa in Dallas. Along with a spa package that includes a massage, facial and body wrap.
And when I booked this ultra fab bday gift, I was like, man, this is going to be fun.
Now, well now, I'm thanking every God in every way for the fact that the bday weekend celebration is happening this weekend.
My dad has been in the hospital for over a week and while dealing with that I still have a child who refuses to use the potty all the time.
I need a break, ya'll.
A serious, do nothing, think of no one but myself break.
As if you needed confirmation, I will definitely be having a drink at the bar upon arrival and before departure. (My mom is driving :)

1 comment:

yrautca said...

You are a great daughter and mom. Good for you.