Monday, June 27, 2005

Texas Pneumatic Tools

For years now, I have passed a place called Texas Pneumatic Tools on my way home and to my grandmother's house. I never really thought about it. It was just one of those nice red brick complexes with manicured lawns and high white iron fences.
So yesterday on our way back from Dallas, Alan is driving and I start to think about this Pneumatic Tools place.
Well, seing as how I am stupid and and unlearned about anything except what is already in my own little world, I ask him, "what is that place?"
He informs me that Texas Pneumatic Tools is what we laymen would refer to as a looney bin.
Strange.
Not sure if I totally believe him.
He knows I am gulliable so he could be telling me anything.
But then again, that would explain the fences.
Does anyone know for sure?
Tell me. Please.

4 comments:

The Shib said...

For some reason I always thought pnuematic meant air powered.

berly02 said...

That is what I thought. I looked it up in the good ol websters.
Seems it could go either way, but I am leaning away from alan's theory. Surely I would have known if there was nut house so close to my grandmother's.

Anonymous said...

The Shib is correct

Nail Guns, Grinders, Torque Wrenches...

sv4494 said...

Kimberly...that Alan, what are we going to do with him. Lisa is correct. I had to get out the go ol' Websters=1. of or pertaining to air, gases, or wind. 3. operated by air or by the pressure or exhaustion of air: a pheumatic drill.
Alan is such a little prankster! :)