Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Career Change???

I quit my job.
That's right.
In three weeks I shall have a new job.
Or I shall be a nervous wreck trying to find one.
Whichever it is, I feel so free right now. I feel like I can do anything. I can accomplish whatever task I set my mind to. I feel like I am a new and happier woman.
I feel a little nauseated. That could be from the amount of coffee I have just had on an empty stomach though.
I won't let it worry me. Not today.
The first day I search for a new or improved position in life!
If it is not to much trouble, please send good vibes my way. Feeling a little apprehensive. Starting to second guess myself.
Damn mind. Stop thinking!

3 comments:

Courtney O. said...

Oh my Goodness - congratulations! And good luck on the job search. I'm sure everything will work out!!!

The Shib said...

So youve got the fear eh?

Thats important.

Good luck Berle. Im proud of you.

Anonymous said...

So this is news to me little berle. I'm shocked and proud at the same time. I am also proud, ladies, because if this message does show up on the website, it means that I have sucessfully posted my first contribution to a "blog." Rush Limbaugh talks about blogs all the time, but I never realized until now what they were.