Tuesday, February 21, 2006

His Way

Every morning I stand sans clothing in my bathroom and blow dry my hair.
Every morning hubby comes in to stare at my rear and make some sort of sexual comment.
And every morning I distract him by saying, "I'm gonna make your egg sandwich as soon as I'm done here."
Well, for the past week or two, I haven't really been making his breakfast. A girl needs sleep!
So he comes in this morning to harass me as usual, doesn't get what he wants out of that and says to me (with puppy dog eyes), "I guess I'm gonna go make myself breakfast . . . "
Cue manipulated wife, "If you wait two minutes I'll make it for you."
"Ok"
And he jets out of sight while I come to the realization that he just "handled" me.
DAMN!

7 comments:

SS said...

Well, you are a better wife than I am. I have never once made my Hubby breakfast. He should thank his lucky stars he has you (I mean, you cook and you walk around nude? What more could a man want?)

Px said...

i agree with SS
he should be more than grateful! but then after the ring he got you he's earned it surely

Jennifer said...

Why not shag him when he comes into the bathroom instead, then when you're done, tell him to make breakfast for you. That's my strategy anyway.

Drywall Mom said...

Next time just say "Ok, thank you for letting me get some needed rest" and fall back asleep.

Lindsey said...

LOL. You dry your hair in the nude? :0) You are a braver girl than I.

yrautca said...

A husband has needs too, ya know.

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Lucky man Alan!