Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Finally

We got some cool weather!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate heat.
Loathe it.
Okay, I can deal when I'm in a bathing suit and there is a pool.
But the general day to day stuff and sweating from getting groceries or walking out to get the mail. I'm over that. In a big way.
And FINALLY, FINALLY, my part of Texas has received some relief.
I'm one happy ladie today.
Well, all week, cause the weather report says we are to have this "cool front" continue for the next few days.


(Dear Santa, please send me snow this year. Thank you.)

2 comments:

yrautca said...

You can just move to Chicago with family and enjoy the negative 10 temps 3 months out of the year.

Lindsey said...

It's supposed to be 77 degrees today. I CANNOT wait!

And a baseball game tonight...perfect weather.