Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Kicked

Let me paint you a little picture.
Two girls are walking down stairs.
The first in a very short dress and heels. She is holding on to the rail and taking it slow.
Second is behind her in flip flops.
Second slips and lands on her ass. Hard.
While her legs are flying out from under her they connect with first girls right thigh and successfully take her out. She holds on to rail for dear life while skidding down a couple of stairs and manages to plant her left foot to stop.
Next morning.
First girl has twisted ankle, bruised right side of body.
Second girl ends up with what could possibly be a broken tail bone.
*sigh*
This is what happens to me when I get away from the children for a night.
And when I drink 7 & 7.

3 comments:

Princess Pessimism said...

LOL...which one were you, the klutz, or the victim? haha - hope youre feel better!!!

berly02 said...

I was the victim.
Ankle is great but I'm rockin a truly beautiful bruise on my arm.

yrautca said...

Ha. That was painful albeit funny!