Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Long Summer

The kids were home all summer.
By that, I mean I didn't have them enrolled in any Mother's Day Out or camps (still a little young for them). So it was me. With them. All summer.
And this summer was difficult.
And if you were wondering, my son still refuses to be potty trained.
I may have to home school this little turkey because I doubt they wipe asses in kindergarten.
*sigh*
But today I rejoice in all things good.
Today is the first day of school (Mother's Day Out)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will have 5 blissful hours to myself.

It has been a long summer.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I get it. I'm ready for a break after one day with the nephews!

Posted a "how to coupon" for you on my blog!

Princess Pessimism said...

CONGRATS! I hope it was everything you needed