Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Hubby to the rescue!

This morning I had to be at work early because its my responsibility to get the conference room ready for depositions.
At two minutes after I was suppose to have already been out the door, I decided the undershirt I had on didn't look right
I took it off.
Choose to leave wearing only my new blazer.
Bad choice.
I called hubby as soon as I got to work.
"Please bring me the green shirt I took off and threw on the bed"
This is why he is perfect.
He brought it to me.
And he didn't complain at all!!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW! love it.

yrautca said...

he will remind you later at his convenience. especially now that you have put it down in writing.

Fuckkit said...

Yrautca is right, this will come at a price.

Px said...

tsk...women and clothing!!!

FU said...

u went to work without a shirt on???

so um... where do u work? ;)

hahaha!

Lindsey said...

You really have a sweet husband! I need to find someone like him.

Phil said...

What would women do without great guys like us?

Courtney O. said...

Linny - you're right girl, Alan is a sweetie :) And he listens to booty jam music like all the time - what more can you ask for? LOL
Berle - props to you on your hubby :)

Princess Pessimism said...

LOVE THAT!!!

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I'd have done the same thing, but even after ten years my ex wife never appriciated it.

Katie said...

he needs to give chris some tips

Natalia said...

Awww..it's the little things for me :)

-N

SS said...

Awww! That's what Hubbys are for =)