Saturday, July 15, 2006

Drum roll please

Here they are.
Finally, I know.
Some are of the day we bought the house others are, obviously, post moving everything (almost).


Yeah!! Isn't it adorable?


This is gonna be the baby's room. We are gonna do a cloud theme. Then when we find out what sex the shrimp size growth inside of me is, we will incorporate primary colors for boy and pastels for girl.



This is the most gorgeous table I told you about.


I was watching VH1 this morning. I'm addicted to the count down.

So, that is most of my house. Hope you all are satisfied with the pics!

16 comments:

Pheebs said...

oh my god..that house is soo adorable!! Love the floors!! LOVE the fireplace!

(and P.S. even if it is a boy, there's nothing wrong with pink...it takes a confident man to rock the pink..)

yrautca said...

Lovely house, congratulations. I like the fireplace. It looks very roomy from inside. I see that you already have the baby room hooked to cable ;)

Very nice!

FU said...

congratulations on the new house!!!

its been a while since i visited.. i hope u are well :)

Lindsey said...

That is a truly gorgeous house Berly. Congratulations!

Princess Pessimism said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!! And I LOVE The square table. They're my favorite.

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Very nice house! Congrats!

Kat_womanx2 said...

WOW!!! Its gorgeous!! I love it!!

yrautca said...

Ya? Make sure he/she doesnt get exposure to Paris Hilton too early.

Courtney O. said...

Love it, love it! Love the house, love the floors, love the table. Love it!

Natalia said...

Absolutely gorgeous...love the colours. Love the fireplace. Love the decor.

Rock on.

-N

Katie said...

love it

SS said...

So cute! Congrats =)

Phil said...

Congatulations Berly- It looks beautiful. You and your family will have a wonderful life there.

yrautca said...

Looks like berly is spending too much time 'supervising' the cleaning and maintenance of her new house. She doesnt have time to post anymore. Bummer.

Candidly Caroline said...

Very cute! I love it!
Congrats!

Lindsey said...

Pregnancy does NOT = don't have to post!