Thursday, July 06, 2006

No time

I am feeling the pressure.
Lots of work to be done.
Have to decorate house.
Need to move the rest of our stuff from the apartment.
Feed the cats.
Must must must clean the bathroom.
Gotta make dinner.
I'm exhausted.
This day to day living on top of moving into a house leaves me no time.
No time at all.
I came in early today and now I am staring at a pile of paperwork on my desk and a note from one of the attorneys telling me to be prepared to help him today. I still have billing to do and nausea to deal with.
It's all I can do not to go home and sleep the whole day.
Oh, and my bra squeaks. WTF?

8 comments:

Kat_womanx2 said...

BRA SQUEAKING... when the underwire is pressed too closely together in the clevage area...the metal rubs and squeaks......LOL..I think

Pheebs said...

is it weird that I understand about the bra-squeaking thing too? Mine does it as well...something about the wire, I think...

speaking of out-of-place noises, my best friend's cat barked yesterday. wth??!

Px said...

squeaky bra? you wanna oil that luv!

i know just what you mean about wanting to go home and sleep all day...i could've done with it too...and to take the pee a little bit more, i actually could've because we had a power cut for the first 3 hours this morning :o(

Miss Ash said...

I've not had a squeaky bra, does that make me weird??

yrautca said...

Yes please explain how a bra squeaks and why.

Basically you need a sugar daddy to look after the house, keep a job, make you dinner, decorate, clean the bathroom etc etc. Have you tried your husband for such purposes?

Courtney O. said...

I hate hate hate moving for that reason - on top of everything that normally goes on, you feel totally out of control until everything gets unpacked and decorated. But I have no experience with bras that squeak, sorry :)

Phil said...

Why do I find the idea of a squeaky bra oddly arousing? Did the attorney notice your bra squeaking? That would be a funny office story.

Natalia said...

Darling I feel you...totally.

*huggles*

-N