Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Finally

I have just received the best gift from my child.
She let me sleep for five straight hours.
Two nights in a row!!!!!!!!!

On another note, I would like to tell you (you know who you are) that contrary to (your) belief I am not stupid. If you really think so then you should tell our boss and have me fired. Otherwise, I'm gonna kick you in the nuts the next time you treat me as you have. I graduated from the same f*#king university that you did, ASSHOLE.

Love, Berly

5 comments:

Courtney O. said...

You get him Berle!

Natalia said...

Whoever the asshole is...he's been told off! Way to go, dollface!

-N

yrautca said...

berly, sometimes you just have to ignore the a-holes. I think they get their kick out of you acknowledging their existence, so if you ignore, they got nothing.

FU said...

holy crap.. time flies.. last time i was visiting u had a big belly and u had just bought a house!

i had no clue u were back to blogging!

hi :)

ps - baby is cutie

Drywall Mom said...

Wow, you can do my telling off anytime.

I'm glad to here that you got some sleep.