Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Never said enough

Thank you for . . .

. . . the love you always give.
. . . the support that is neverending and never comes with strings or judgment.
. . . the way you look at me. (Like I am a somebody)
. . . getting up for her early feedings.
. . . cookies and cream ice cream last night.
. . . my car.
. . . laughing at my stupid jokes.
. . . calming me down when I've gone to far.
. . . making sure I leave the house with hot coffee.
. . . starting my car everyone morning.
. . . being my everything.
. . . making me your everything.
. . . giving me the most beautiful child.

. . . being my most perfect husband.

5 comments:

yrautca said...

ummm berly its only Feb 6 today....

perhaps you are setting him up for V-day.

But I kid. You are such a romantic, boogers or not :)

Lindsey said...

You are just too sweet!

Courtney O. said...

Aww - very sweet, Berle.
He is a good guy.

Natalia said...

Awwww :)

And this means I should take the (On Hiatus) off your link in my blog.

I will get to it.

-N

SS said...

Awww... How sweet.