Saturday, July 17, 2010

Push Me!

For some time I have felt I am standing on the outskirts of great knowledge.
And I know I belong in that circle of knowing, but my mind refuses to take the next step.
I see it. It's a small step.
Yet out of my reach.
Like I'm afraid it won't hold my weight.
I look behind me for help and instead of seeing support, or even strings tying me down, there is nothing. Nothing.
The longer I stay in this self inflicted mind limbo the more confused I become.
Maybe someone could push me?

3 comments:

Princess Pessimism said...

What is it you feel you're on the edge of...the knowledge of...???

berly02 said...

Exactly!
I'm thinking the knowledge of "it" all.
It feels big.
And that is not what she said. ;)

Lindsey said...

Leap with wreckless abandon Berly and it will come to you.