Friday, May 26, 2006

Grandmother's High School Renuion

My Grandma is three months shy of 86 years old.
Her graduating high school class of 14 now totals 4, but they continue to have reunions every few years.
This year, I get to go with Grandma.
I wanted to meet her old high school sweetheart.
Apparently he still has the hots for her and his wife can't say or do a nice thing toward Grandma.
OLD LADY CAT FIGHT!
Just kidding.
My Grandma is way to proper for that.
But the luncheon should at least be entertaining.

5 comments:

yrautca said...

Whoa! Thats just amazing, keeping in touch after so many years have gone by. Those generations that came before us lived better lives than us.

Lindsey said...

I cant' believe they all still meet! Wow. But I think it's really cool that you get to go with them.

Princess Pessimism said...

WOW!!! Maybe she was his "one that got away"....

Natalia said...

That acually does sound like a great time. I hink someimes it is hard to imagine our parents and grandparens as anything other than that...so we don't see them as humans wih their own lives and their own pasts and we hardly ever remember they were once our age, with everything that being our age means.

Have a blast.

-N

Courtney O. said...

Dang! You might have to hold grandma back!!! LOL