Monday, May 01, 2006

WE GOT IT!!!

We put an offer on a house on Friday morning.
They countered.
We countered back.
They countered with their "final offer".
Their final offer was what we told ourselves we would buy it for.

So . . . . . . . we said YES!!

I am now "under contract" and bearing no problems with the house, Hubby and I will be first time home owners on June 30, 2006.
It's all I can think of. I dream of where the furniture will go.
What curtains I want to hang.
What it will be like to park my car in a garage.
Mowing.
Gardening.
The list is endless.
I am useless at work thanks to my overabundance of daydreaming concerning the house.

14 comments:

Princess Pessimism said...

WOO HOO!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting for you. Decorating is always so much fun....

Jennifer said...

Yay!
I've been daydreaming about home ownership too, I'm so *J*

Candidly Caroline said...

Congratulations! :)

Lindsey said...

LOL. Congratulations chic. That's awesome. Except for the having to pack and move part. That part sucks.

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Congratulations!

Now about the part about parking your car in the garage...

I give that six months.

Miss Ash said...

Congrats!! I think i'm more of a loft type of person myself. I've never cut the lawn and would never want a garden..i hate dirt and bugs.

Phil said...

WooHoo! Congrats! That is great!

SS said...

YEAH!!!!! Congrats! Welcome to suburbia. You'll like it here =)

Courtney O. said...

Wow Berle - that's awesome!!! You must be so excited :)
Congrats to you and Alan!!!

FU said...

congratumalations...

:)

Natalia said...

Oh yaay...congratulation *home snoopydance*

Welcome to the club...the good, the bad, and the ugly.

I am very happy for both of you.

-N

Natalia said...

Oh yaay...congratulation *home snoopydance*

Welcome to the club...the good, the bad, and the ugly.

I am very happy for both of you.

-N

Pheebs said...

congraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yrautca said...

congrats berly. I told you will get a nice house meant to be yours.