Wednesday, May 10, 2006

That House

Well, the house I was so excited about fell through.
It had termites, among other problems, and we felt it was not a sound investment for us being such a young couple with out tons of cash laying around.
So we backed out of the contract.
We then found another house, but someone came in with a cash offer. Jerks.
So of course, we didn't get that one.
Today, we have put in an offer on another one. This one is "move in ready". Honestly. I wouldn't even have to paint.
Every room suits me perfectly. And Alan as well, I think.
There was a yellow jacket that tried to attack me when I was there, but I don't think that is necessarily a bad sign.
So, we may or may not get this house.
I may or may not go crazy by the end of it all.
We will see . . .

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a pain in the ass. I'm so sorry. I really hope this new house comes through for you.

yrautca said...

Alan as well, you thunk??? Well did you ask him? Gee berly.

Courtney O. said...

You hang in there sister. It'll work out like it's supposed to in the end...

Px said...

fingers crossed :)

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Been there, done that...

You might want to consider buying a piece of land an building a new house.

It might take longer, but then you'd both get exactly what you want.

Natalia said...

Well it is a good thing you found out the issues with the house, really... you don't want a damaged place.

*fingers crossed for the new place*

-N

SS said...

It sucks that you're having trouble finding the house of your dreams. But, it will all pay off in the end. Houses are a lot of work, but when all the cards fall into place and the dust settles you will love being a homeowner.

Phil said...

Good luck, but watch out for bee problems. Get that pest inspection before you commit!