Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Answer

Ok
Sorry everyone.
It really wasn't a huge deal.
I mean, it was, but now it's not cause I'm completely fine.
On Thursday night around 9:30 I started vomiting and suffering from a really really bad pain in my stomach. (not baby related)
Well, from then until about 2:30 a.m. I threw up another five times and pain was NOT subsiding.
Plus, I started spotting. I got scared. Alan was worried. We went to the ER. While waiting for an hour to get into a room/curtained area I threw up another three times. Oh, and I had the great fortune for it to be coming out the other end as well.
Sometimes simultaneously. Pretty. I know.
So I had to do a whole bunch of tests to make sure it was just a stomach virus as the doc thought and he wanted to check the baby of course. (FYI - even at eight weeks it already looks like a baby)
They hooked me up to fluids, which came up, and gave me some anti nauseous meds, which didn't work.
My OB/GYN came to check on me around 8 that morning. Said I could stay in the hospital and be watched or go home and recover. I went home. Didn't eat solid foods for three days and now I am fine.
See, no big deal.

5 comments:

Natalia said...

Awww Berly...major suckage :( Bu glad you are fine, dollface.

-N

Princess Pessimism said...

so...what was it then? nothing???

yrautca said...

i am glad you are fine.

Courtney O. said...

LOL at Alan
I'm glad you and baby are ok, sister

Drywall Mom said...

That really sucks. At least it's over with.