Friday, June 09, 2006

That's my pat on the back!

It really frustrates me to hear my boss giving one of the girls I work with praise and compliments on work that I did.
Me.
I told her how to prepare the document.
I gave her the right language to use.
Me.
And she got the praise and compliment for a "good job".
Bitch didn't have the decency to stop and say, "oh thanks, but Kimberly helped me a lot with that."
STUPID F-ING BITCH
I'm not helping her anymore.
The whore can keep messing up like she did before I was so kind to take time out of my day and teach her something she should have been teaching me.

8 comments:

Courtney O. said...

Oh Berle - you were angsting just then :)

Princess Pessimism said...

i dont let people get away with anything...i always get the credit i deserve.

Katie said...

I would be upset too
Sorry about your day.
have a good weekend girl

yrautca said...

I wouldnt wanna be on your wrong side berly. Dont help the whore, the bitch, the cu....

Lindsey said...

Oh that pisses me off. And you can't really say, "um..boss, I'M really the one that did the work." That bitch should have totally piped up and said tha tyou helped.

Phil said...

WoW1 Nice bit of vitriol. Relax! I'm sure you get your props. The boss knows you know what you're doing and are probably a leader for the others anyway. He/she was probably just trying to encourage a floundering, lost employee. Maybe it's the pregnancy hormones making you emotional! LOL! I'm glad you can't reach me to slap me right now. Don't worry, some woman I work with will probably do it for you before long.

Lindsey said...

I'll slap Phil for you! :o)

He has this habit of telling everyone to relax...you're overreacting. Phil..I adore you but I'm about to overreact you upside your head.

Px said...

woah!
i hate it when people get the praise and i don't
i've stopped giving out my ideas now as a result...i see no point it being nice when they rarely (if ever) do the same for me