Tuesday, June 27, 2006

So tired

Pictures of the house are coming soon.
We just don't have the computer hooked up at the new house right now.
We are waiting on something for the internet connection.
The move went good.
I'm super tired, of course.
And there is crap everywhere.
But, I get a four day weekend starting Saturday so I should be able to get most everything put away and hung where I want.
The best part of the whole weekend . . . my mom and dad.
They decided to buy us a kitchen table as a house warming gift.
I hate to brag, but it is GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS.
Probably the most beautiful table this side of the Mississippi River.

4 comments:

Px said...

i'm not looking forward to moving...but then i've got a lot of crap that i never used/look at, but couldn't be without kinda thing
glad it went well though :o)

yrautca said...

Woo hooo. Congrats again. Everything’s going great for you isnt it? baby, house, table…that’s awesome!

Phil said...

The most gorgeous table this side of the Mississippi River? LOL!

SS said...

Congrats! I'm really excited for you and can't wait to see the photos.