Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Big Year

For me, 2010 feels like a big year.
I turn 30 this year, the hubs turned 30 this year, we have been married seven years and together 10. So we should do something big. Yes? Yes.
At first I was thinking just about me.
But then after talking to Alan (the hubs) I realized he felt the same about this year.
And would also like to do something big to commemorate this big year.
Soooooo . . . . . . .
We are looking at a trip to the following places:
Fiji
Camping in the Grand Canyon.
Pocono Mountains.
Egypt.
I'm leaning toward Egypt cause I REALLY feel drawn there.
And I ruled out Fiji cause I want more from there than we can afford at this time. So I'm willing to wait till we make our first million. ;)

3 comments:

Princess Pessimism said...

WOW!!! EGYPT!

The Shib said...

What about Baltimore?! Nothing says love like getting shot in the ghetto!
I miss youuuuuuu!

yrautca said...

Vote for Egypt. You would like it BUT and this is a huge BUTT:

- extreme poverty
- they will take advantage of you
- beggars come at you like bullets

other than that should be fun.