Monday, June 07, 2010

Cause this is what I look at all day

They are pretty cute. Right?
Right. I know. I am sooooo that "I think my kids are the cutest" mom.
Alivia's hair is getting so curly.
I am tempted to give it a trim so that it will grow longer, but fear the tears and hysteria (on my part) when her curls happen to not keep growing.
Jackson's vocabulary has grown a ton.
Including the word shit.
And I'd like to blame the hubs for it. But alas, that would be my fault.
So this is what I enjoy all day.
But I am so ready for MDO to start back up! :)

3 comments:

yrautca said...

I said before and I say it again, your kids are the cutest. They look happy albeit somewhat mischievous.

Princess Pessimism said...

OMG.....i remember seeing pictures of you preggers with the oldest one. :) ive been reading a long time Berly!

Lindsey said...

I cannot believe how big your kids are!! I totally expected them to still be just infants! Geez louise does time fly!!

P.S. They are super cute!