Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New Phone

We went to the pool Monday.
My phone survived splashing and general wildness of my children while there.
We get in the car and my son's cup falls over in my bag, on top of my phone.
Soaked.
Completely.
I remove back and battery.
I let dry.
I replace.
Nothing.
I was about to have a &*#&%&%^&%&*^% moment when I realized that it was close enough to my birthday to actually get a new phone.
YA!!!!!
The hubs and I had been talking about upgrading me for about six months now and we were gonna wait out my contract.
But . . . . . .
Things happen ;)
So I am now the proud owner of a MyTouch 3G Slide. (In black)
And I have internet through my phone for the first time ever.
Whoop!
I'm so glad spill proof cups don't work.

3 comments:

wigsf said...

All these fancy new phones are too fancy and not enough phone.

yrautca said...

congrats berly. I met your friend Lisa in Chicago. She is having a lot of fun here.

Princess Pessimism said...

I got rid of all of that stuff off my phone - no more internet, GPS, camera even...nothing. Rings - and texts. and somettimes, even thats too much. lol