Friday, January 07, 2005

Interviews

So I have a job interview this morning. I don't really know what it is for. And I probably won't take the job if they offer, unless it is outstanding of course.
My mom tells me that my problem is that I don't know how to be an employee, just an employer. That I have never really learned how to use constructive criticism and I always take it to be mean and hateful when really the boss is just trying to help me be a better worker.
Basically, she is saying I am a control freak and I can't take orders.
Good call mom.
So my New Year Resolution, learn how to take orders and not have any of the following feelings: threatened/upset/mad/angry/hateful/loathing/will hunt you down in your sleep and knife your leg because you pissed me off
I am a little nervous about the interview. Last time I was interviewing for a job, one I actually really wanted and you will see why I did not get, the guy asked me what kind of organizational tools I used.
My answer couldn't have been educated or anything. No, my answer was "rubbermaid". I told him I wasn't really sure what they were asking for. I know now. Let's hope for non tricky questions today!!

No comments: