Saturday, May 14, 2005

Calendar Jealousy

Every year for Christmas Alan and I exchange calendars. He usually gives me something with turtles or cats.
I give whatever I feel would be fun for the year. This year I picked him up a Sports Illustrated swim suit calendar.
Now I hate myself.
Gorgeous, skinny women now peer down at me when I am using the computer.
They seem to say, "You need to get up and not sit so much" "You know, your never going to look like I do in your swim suit this year" "Did you see my stomach? I totally have a six pack. Let's see yours"
Stupid calendar!!

1 comment:

Courtney O. said...

I think all of us normal sized people should find comfort in the fact that the models have probably never eaten fried pickles. Take that, supermodels - we look good and get to eat fried foods!