Monday, May 02, 2005

Revalations

I went home this weekend. There was yet another baby shower to attend. I guess it is just that time in my life for babies. A few years ago there were tons of weddings.

I have a three hour drive to and a three hour drive back, which gives me a lot of time to think, especially since hubby did indeed stay at home.
And I don't know if it is because I am extra moody/sensitive or if I accidentally got some acid in my food, but I had quite the weekend of revelations.
Let me share.


Revelation #1
-I adjust my ETA according to every sign that tells me how many miles to my destination. Always. Ever since I can remember I have done this.


Revelation #2
-I am extremely sensitve and need to grow some "thicker skin".


Revelation #3
-I care what EVERYBODY thinks about me. I really really want to be acccepted by any and everyone I come in contact with. And I rarely feel that I am.


Revelation #4
-I totally believe in soulmates.


Revelation #5
-There is nothing I can do to help my family stop disliking each other. I need to change my outlook instead of letting the situation make me so sad that I am sick to my stomach.


Revelation #6
-My favorite food is Ritz Chicken. And Pizza. And fried chicken. And pasta. I like food.

3 comments:

The Shib said...

I crave acceptance too. Always. Why do we even care? But we do.

And I believe in soulmates too. Though I say I dont. And really I dont know how Id deal if I met my soulmate. But part of me fully believes that if I saw that someone across the room and had one conversation, I would just know and thatd be it.

Its a romantic thing to hope on.

And Ive met anyone like that.

So who knows.

Yum Pizza.

berly02 said...

I really miss you Shiba!

Courtney O. said...

I would give anything to have even one 24-hour period where I just didn't care at all what people thought of me. How free would you feel?