Thursday, December 29, 2005

Shitlergy

Shitlergy - an allergy to the smell of shit. Symptoms include gagging, covering nose, squinty eyes and in some cases vomiting.

We went to dinner last night at a well known place, Cheddars. They have huge margaritas and yummy spinach dip.
Well, I get out of the car and the smell of rotting shit immediately fills my nostrils. I cover my nose. No help. I walk fast to get inside. I say to Paige and Alan, "Do the people out here not smell this?".
It was bad.
We get inside. Ten minute wait.
More people come in. Shit smell hits us again.
I cover my nose once more.
So, we get seated, I have a huge margarita and spinach dip, two bites of my salad, ask for a to-go box, pay the bill and head out.
SHIT! ROTTING SHIT!
I gag. Almost lose my tasty dinner. I smell shit all the way home. It is like the odor is attached to me.
Ewww.
Seriously.
Worst post dinner experience ever.
EVER.

4 comments:

Px said...

that sounds nasty!
i've had some poor experiences in the past, but nothing like that

SS said...

GAG! I wouldn't be able to eat there ever again. I would forever associate the food I ate there with shit. So sorry!

Princess Pessimism said...

YUCK!!! that would make me gag!!! I hate it when things smell like that. It makes me sick. I agree...I would have probably thrown up.

Courtney O. said...

Did we ever figure out where the smell of shit was coming from??? Gross!!!! :)