Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Mr. Weatherman

What is it about meteorology that gets those weather men so excited?
I was watching the news last night, I don't do it often cause it depresses me, and the weather guy on there was so fun to watch.
He was talking about an air mass moving in and lots of rain. When he was showing the air mass his eyes started to sparkle and he did that slight eye brow raise that says, "This is really important and cool, better pay attention"
Then he gave this disturbing little chuckle and grin when he told us we were in store for A LOT of rain.
He was genuinely excited about the fact that we in the Brazos Valley are going to be drenched, once again.
When he did the temperatures he wasn't as animated.
Your probably wondering, how can someone be animated when talking about temperature. But I assure you, he was.
I think the weather man may be sick.
Crazy in the head kind of sick.
I shall watch him every night now. I am addicted to his madness.

No comments: