Friday, February 04, 2005

No more BLT's for dinner

I dreamed my mom was getting rid of almost all her clothes and tons of stuff in her house. And my boss John was going to buy it all and then auction it off. So I was like, hey I want that and that and that. She had this gold asymmetrical strapless top. So very cute, so not my mom.
Then when I went to the garage I saw there were two pink Cadillacs. One for Derrell and one for my mom. She informed me that her caddy was a little shorter so that she could park easier.
Then I was at the beach but not really. Cause I was still in Texas, and we don't have real beaches. But my friends Brett and Heather lived in this phatty beach condo and I was like wow, and it only takes you 25 minutes to get to work? That is great! And the entire time I was thinking in my head, where is the freaking bathroom I have had to hold myself for hours.
I am tired this morning. I have been all over Texas in one night!

1 comment:

sv4494 said...

Kim, did you only have the BLT??? Why you ask??? Well...I have weird dreams when I eat vanilla ice cream before I got to bed.