Thursday, October 13, 2005

I'm a thief

FU had this on his blog and so I stole it . . .

Name someone with the same birthday as you.
My nephew

Where was your first kiss?
On a playground

Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?
Does toilet papering count?

Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
Yes, but it didn’t hurt them cause I am weak little girl :)

Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?
At church

What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
Their hands

What do you order at the Coffee Bean?
No Coffee Bean here, but I get a tall regular at Starbucks

What is your biggest mistake?
That one would take some thought

Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
Well, I carved a boyfriends initials in my knee when I was in junior high, and that hurt

Say something totally random about yourself.
I own over forty pairs of shoes

Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Yes. Punky Brewster. Stop laughing.

Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
Both

Did you have braces?
Yes, and I liked them

Are you comfortable with your height?
No, I can’t reach a lot cause I’m so short

What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you?
My husbands proposal was probably the best, roses, sweet words, candles, and sparkly thing to top it off

When do you know it's love?
When you can’t live without

Do you speak any other languages?
Not so much

Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
At least twice a week

What magazines do you read?
Jane and Us

Have you ever ridden in a limo?
Yes, and I love it

Has anyone you were really close to passed away?
Yes. The lady I used to clean house for passed away the second year I worked for her. It was so hard to keep cleaning for her husband. She was more than just someone I cleaned for.

Do you watch MTV?
Incessantly

What's something that really annoys you?
Stupid people

What's something you really like?
Salty foods

Do you like Michael Jackson?
I would have to say no. It really creeps me out how his nose looks like it fell off.

Can you dance?
Am I drunk?

What's the latest you have ever stayed up?
I was awake for two days making my mom her birthday present one year. My sisters and I were doing a scrapbook that took forever

Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
No, but I thought I was going to have to be once

Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?
Always

7 comments:

Px said...

heh heh
i pinched it too...but FU had to remind me that i'd missed one out!!!

Natalia said...

Wow-

I loved that list. I might steal it. I have more shoes than you...call me Imelda. And Berly, honestly, tanning salon? STOP!!!! :)

-N

Katie said...

lol loved the list..Punky Brewster thats funny

I just might steal this too...

Lindsey said...

"Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
Yes, but it didn’t hurt them cause I am weak little girl :)"

hahaha..that made me laugh out loud. That was pretty funny.

Courtney O. said...

You know what's so funny is that Kevin and I were watching some special on child stars on Tuesday, and of course they did a section on Punky Brewster. I think my exact words were, "That's so Kimberly, it's not even funny." You guys look so much alike! You're both cuties!!!

Phil said...

I want to hear the answer to the question you didn't answer. That is likely to be the most interesting response.

Princess Pessimism said...

LOL!!! punky brewster!!! Thats AWESOME!