Thursday, October 27, 2005

Ketchup Nazi

There was an awesome tent sale happening this afternoon. Tons of shirts for only $5 a piece. So the girls at work, and myself of course, headed over during our lunch break.
Because we shopped for to long we had to grab something quick to eat and take it back to the office. We decided on Wendy's because it was close.
I'm not a big ketchup eater, which is apparently good in this situation.
On of the girls asked for extra ketchup because they only put two in the bag. The lady behind the counter gave her only ONE more and then a look that said, "if you ask me for more I'm throwing bacon grease on your skinny ass".
Don't be a disgruntled fast food server!

9 comments:

Princess Pessimism said...

I have a friend that eats so much katchup, that if you cut her veins open it wouldnt be blood in them....but heinz instead.

Katie said...

that pretty funny

Px said...

some people are so anal
was she a jobs-worth?
i used to work with a job-sworth, she was the catering manager and she would complain if i gave someone too many chips, too much lettuce or too many ketchup sachets...she was a real pain in the arse, i was only there to give her a break and let her get some lunch

Courtney O. said...

DAMN! What is up with the food nazis? Don't be stingy - Gimme the ketchup, I need the ketchup!

The Shib said...

Hey remember that time I made a spoon out of my fries so that I could eat more ketchup.

God that was yum.

FU said...

in germany and other places in europe they charge you for condiments... arghhh

maybe that is why north america is obese...its all the free condiments!!! hidden calories!

Phil said...

I'm guessing the lady at the counter did not have a skinny ass and got that way from eating too much of what she was serving. If I was your friend I'd have talked to a manager and probably not eaten my burger assuming the counter wench had spit on it already. Or she could have yelled "RAT!" and run out screaming.

Lindsey said...

What a biatch!! I hate that now a lot of places will charge you if you just ask for a couple of extra. That's rediculous.

Px said...

seeing as you've not blogged for a few days i have a couple of questions for you young lady...
now that you've seen my hand, what do you want to see next
and what are you willing to post for a HNT?