Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The Fourth Floor

Everyone in the office knows, if you have to poop you go to the fourth floor.
No one ever goes in there.
Unless they have to poop of course.
So we make a joke of it.
"Ok, I'm going to the fourth floor now."
Hahaha
Now they know I'm pooping.
Whatever.
Anyhoo, yesterday, I had to go to the fourth floor.
There was a client in the conference room and the door was open.
An uber handsome, getting a divorce, if I wasn't married I would totally hit on this man, client.
From my office, I have to walk by the conference room to go out.
Well, one of the girls did not know of this client and very loudly says as I pass her office, "Hey, you on your way to the fourth floor?!"
Face turns bright red.
Ok, I know he doesn't know what that means.
But he looked at me strange. And I know he could tell I was embarrassed about something.
Oh it was terrible.
I felt like I was back in high school and I just tripped up the stairs in front of the cutest quarterback.

10 comments:

DivineMsN said...

That is freaking funny. At my old job we had the "second floor". It was so peaceful. I miss it everyime I go to the bathroom at my new job :(

Px said...

see we don't have anything like that in our office, if you're nice you warn the next users by leaving the light and extractor on, but seeing as there's only the one toilet you have to brave it out...
feel for your embarrassment, but he didn't know what the other girl was on about so it's ok :)

Drywall Mom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Drywall Mom said...

That reminds me of Harry Potter where noone wants to go into the bathroom where moaning myrtle is. I don't know why.

I hate it when I have to go to the batheroom in a public restroom and there is someone in there that is just taking their time and it feels like an eternity until they leave. I swear it's like they do it on purpose just to see how long we can hold it.

SS said...

How funny! I WISH we had a designated bathroom for such purposes -- it would make most of my bathroom experiences much more pleasant.

Natalia said...

I wish we had a fourth floor. People poop everywhere...well in bathrooms...but any of them...and sometimes when I hear people in the restroom I get a fit of laughter that is sooo hard to contain. hehehe

Doug Bagley said...

Essentially, you did trip on the stairs in front of the quarter back. But if no one explains to the client what the "4th floor" is all about, you just know it's driving him crazy as to what it means.

Courtney O. said...

God I wish our office had a fourth floor...some of those women I work with are stanky :) LOL

Lindsey said...

Oh I would have beat her ass!

Phil said...

Why not just go to another floor?