Thursday, January 26, 2006

OK, I'm doing this one, and this one only people!!!

5 Weird Habits I have:

1) I brush my teeth while making my bead. But you already know this.
2) My bedroom clock is ALWAYS set 15 minutes ahead of real time.
3) I organize the dishes that I put in the dishwasher.
4) I flip my hair. ( I know this is not weird, but I hate this about me)
5) No matter when I get off work in the evenings, I call my parents. I call it my daily check in, but then I never seem to talk to them on the weekends.

5 People I'm tagging:

Not gonna tag anyone. I feel like being nice today.

8 comments:

Princess Pessimism said...

you call your parents everyday??? What do you say to them daily? I'm lucky if I talk to my mom once every 2 weeks. LOL!!

Lindsey said...

I'm with PP. I only talk to my parents maybe once a week if even that. Any more often and I'd have to cut my wrists.

yrautca said...

How do you make your 'bead' when brushing your teeth? Is this some sort of female talk?

berly02 said...

That was suppose to be bed. Sorry Yrautca, no female talk, just bad editing.

My parents and I are really close. Plus my sister is pregnant with twins so I like to call and make sure everything is still going good.

Miss Ash said...

I don't understand the whole setting the clock ahead thing. You are aware that it is ahead so how does that help?

Phil said...

I'm with Miss Ash. It's not like you're creating a time warp. When you get to another part of your house do you see another clock and suddenly relax? I also make my teeth while brushing my bead. Don't worry, that's guy talk. Yraucta would understand.

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

The clock thing would drive me nuts...

Jennifer said...

My boyfriend does the clock thing too. So it's half hour later on his side of the bed than mine. I don't really get the point.