Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Obsess much?

I go through periods in my life when I can think of nothing but one thing and I become obsessed with it.
Last year it was death. Morbid I know. But my grandfather died and it was on my mind.
Year before was losing weight. Had to get in shape for the wedding. Didn't want to be a hippo in a white dress.
This year, still a little bit death and weight, but more so poop. Which if you think about it, relates both to death and weight.
I mean, I have always been interested in poop, but this year, I am obsessed. Everything I do concerns poop. And you would think I would keep this quiet. But I don't.
I tell my friends about my poops. I buy special tea that makes you poop. Just recently I have started to bother Alan about his pooping habits.
Paige bought me a book last night, Everyone Poops, by Taro Gomi. I am suppose to read it to my kids one day. But I enjoyed it myself.
The pictures show things pooping. I was amazed. And a little shocked. They actually have a picture of a young boy on a toilet with poop coming right out.
So, I know it is a little strange.
What are you obsessed with?
Or is it just me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.K. Kimberly...I thought that this whole poo thing was a "phase", but I can see it is not.
Girl...you make me laugh and that is so what I needed.
Oh and yes...I obsesse on things too. Mine right now is wanted this brace off my left arm so I can move forward in my job, I want to make more "money" that is my obsession right now. I am going to save some money (if it kills me) so I can buy myself on my 35th B-day next year a 2006 Convertable Mustang GT "loaded with ALL the extras"

Love ya,
Stephanie (big sissy)

Anonymous said...

Kimberly you crack me up and just make my day! I love you so much!!!

Yes, poop is a very big part of my many obsessions... Tummy pooches out and no poop for 2 days. What's a girl to do when eating right and trying to consume 35 grams of fiber, insoluable and soluable, doesn't work??? Suppositories &
Fleets when you run out of options.
All you want to do is POOP! CLEAN OUT! WATCH THE TUMMY SHRINK!

Sometimes beets works.... Sometimes "green soup" (celery, green beans, parsley & zuchinni)pureed in the blender...Sometimes
walnuts, apples & spinach. AND
SOMETIMES JUST A TRIP TO MCDONALD'S AND EAT A BIG MAC AND FRIES WASHED DOWN WITH A COKE DOES IT EVEN BETTER!!! :-) :-)

Take care and if you ever need more POOP ideas, I'm really full of it ~ ~ ~

Love & Hugs,
Karen