Tuesday, March 08, 2005

What a morning!

So, one of the girls that works for me came in yesterday with a most embarrassing story about her morning.
She got to class early and started chatting it up with some friends. A girl then comes up behind her and tells her to check her back.
Unbeknownst to her, she had ridden to school and walked into class from the parking lot with a pair of crusty thongs hanging out the back of her jeans.
She says they weren't crusty, but personally I think it makes a better story.
But to top off the day, during the same class she pulled out her notebook and an unwrapped tampon decided to hold on and dangle in front of the hottie guys sitting next to her.
I turned red for her.
What really makes me wonder about myself though, is that while she is telling me this story, it is making me feel better.
Why do I get enjoyment from other people's embarrassment?
Or when people fall?
Never do I laugh as hard as when someone falls.

No comments: