Friday, March 04, 2005

FAT, FAT, FAT, FAT, FAT

Ok.
I'm getting fat.
There, I said it, out loud, for all to see and gasp at.
My pants are to tight. I wear the stretchy ones so I won't be to uncomfortable.
Almost all my shirts are to tight in the arms and back and are barely holding together across the boobs.
The seat belt rubs uncomfortably against my stomach.
When I sit down, there are two handfuls of gut that roll over and touch my thighs.
I have to use more lotion than before. (Just because I'm fat doesn't mean I should be ashy.)
And to put the icing on the cake so to speak- yum, icing sounds good- my kitty won't even lay on my stomach anymore because it raises her to far in the air, so she sits with my roommate who has a nice flat stomach or with Alan because of his long flat chest.
I am so depressed.
Which makes me want to eat something.
How did I ever lose weight before?

3 comments:

The Shib said...

I just dipped a big spoon in the peanut butter and then in the jelly so as to form a protective layer. Then I ate it in one bite.
It was so good.

Courtney O. said...

I buy cookie dough with the intention of baking it, but when I get home, I immediately unwrap it and start eating away. I do this on a regular basis. In fact, I'm eating sugar cookie dough as I write this...

sv4494 said...

O.K. ladies...you can do this. Have ya'll tried when you are eating to NOT eat until you are full, but just to the point that you almost are. Reason...it takes your brain 30 mins. to prosses the information that your stomach is telling it that "I'm Full", so by the time you get up from the table and clean up the kitchen or clean up from lunch, you will be "full" and not "stuffed". Try that and see if it works. Rough cookie dough is SO bad for you...why? you are also eating uncooked EGGS. Maybe that will help next time you want to bit into some, just think you are eating uncooked eggs. :)
Pick up some apples and carrots ladies...trust me, I have been there, just in a little different way.
Love you Kimberly, you big sis