Sunday, March 20, 2005

Top 5

A little list of why I love Red River, NM and why Spring Break 2005 is the best ever!
FYI: There were going to be ten, but I'm late for church.

5. Snow, lots of the pretty white soft stuff. It was probably the most beautiful scenery I have ever been around.
4. I got to dress in layers, you can never tell how big/small someone is when they are in layers!
3. The scale at home said I lost two pounds. Which is a miracle considering what I ate all week. They have a Rocky Mountain Chocolate factory there. Paige was in heaven. Still is from what we brought home.
2. My boss paid for almost everything

And the number 1 reason why I love Red River, NM and why Spring Break 2005 is the best ever . . . .I actually got to go somewhere. For the first time since I was 13 I got to do something for spring break and not just stay at home and work.
Life is good. At least for now!

No comments: