Friday, September 09, 2005

Fat Mix

I was chatting with a friend last night about how I need to just stop eating for a while.
Then maybe my body will begin to eat the fat that seems to cling to my mid section.
But what we realized is that even when we think we are making good choices on snacks and what not . . . it's fat.
Fat disguised as a good, healthy choice.
Why do the food companies do this?
If they made a snack that did not make you want to immediately regurgitate what you ingested after looking at the nutritional information, then maybe they would sale more.
Seriously!
Don't put peanuts and other healthy looking garbage in a package. Label it so it looks innocent. Have us eat the entire thing. And then leave us to nonchalantly look at the back panel and see there are not one, or even two servings of your fat mix, but 5.
And to the ladie that this happened to so recently, I am outraged for you.

4 comments:

sv4494 said...

hey there little sis...what about the Weight Watcher thing you did a couple of years ago. That worked for you. I'm sure you are not as fat as you think sweetie. You know what they say though after you get married it is a true sign of happiness if you gain a little weight..."Fat & Happy" that is the saying. Maybe that explains why i'm still battle every day with my anorexia. Just remember you body uses 1200 calories a day just sitting on the couch doing nothing.
Just be happy with who you are baby, you are wonderful.

Anonymous said...

I have to say, I didn't eat the whole bag. I think I left maybe half a serving in there. It's still in my car. I'm so disgusted with it, I don't even want to touch the almost empty bag. Okay...I lied...really I don't want to touch it because I'm pretty sure I'll finish off the rest....god it's a sick world.

Courtney O. said...

You know, I can't help but think that somehow this is all Eve's fault. If that ho hadn't eaten that damn APPLE, we'd be living in a utopian society. And let's be honest, there are no fat people in Utopia, right?
So thanks a lot, EVE - it's not like the snake dangled a Butterfinger in your face. That, I would understand. But an apple? I now work a crappy job, have an oily T-zone and constantly watch my weight because you ate an apple. I hope it was good, ho...

Lindsey said...

I feel your pain. I've got still got 10-15 lbs I want to lose desperately. It's sooooo hard though. And discouraging when things don't work out. Just stick to it. We'll all make it together...except Courtney...I saw her picture...she's already skinny.