Sunday, November 27, 2005

Blogiversary

Tomorrow is my one year blogiversary.
To reminisce, cause that is what I do during the holidays, with everything, I went back to my very first post.
Wow.
So different.

THINGS THAT HAVE CHANGED IN THE PAST YEAR:

1. Career. From retail to law. Huge difference!
2. Friends. Sadly I have lost a couple and gained a few.
3. Marriage. We had some major breakthroughs.
4. Priorities. You don't need to know all of those.
5. Hair. Got a new do last winter and I love it.

THINGS THAT HAVE REMAINED EVER CONSTANT:

1. Obsession with weight.
2. My family's inability to get along.

6 comments:

Courtney O. said...

Happy blog-i-ver-sary!
From your bloggin' crew!
Happy blog-i-ver-sary!
Happy bloggin' to you!

OK - that was supposed to be to the tune of "Happy Happy Birthday, From your Aggie Crew..." in case it wasn't obvious :)
To another great blogging year. My mornings wouldn't be the same without your posts!!!

Lindsey said...

Happy Blogiversary!!!! Sometimes I think it's hard to believe that I've only been at this for 4 months. Feels longer.

For the record...your list of constants are the same as mine.

Px said...

i have no idea how long i've been blogging, think i'm into my 3rd year though, but it could be longer than that...i'll have to check now you've got me thinking about it...damn
wow 21st july 2003...i've been blogging for a while
anyway...:P
forgot what i wanted to say now, but happy blogiversary

Drywall Mom said...

Happy Blogiversary, I have only been blogging since October but I love it. Sound like you are happy in life. That's always what matters.

Natalia said...

WOW- One year? I am not even up to six months. Will I last this long? Well done you!

Happy Blogiversary!

-N

Princess Pessimism said...

Its funny, I went back and read my first couple of posts not too long ago, and it IS amazing how much i've changed. My life has been pretty consistent, school is very predictable, but I've changed a lot since when I started my blog. It was sort of shocking really