Saturday, November 19, 2005

Surprise Party

Last weekend was great. Shana, one of the best ladies to ever roam the earth, told me about this surprise party that was happening for a girl I had not seen in like two years. I had to go. Had to.
And oh how fun it was. Hubby drove us. Which is good. Because the guy Loni, birthday girl, married is from India and it is his custom to fill up any glass that may be half full. ALL NIGHT. I can't even tell you how many glasses of wine I had because it was never really empty.
Anyhoo, Loni looked great. She knew there was gonna be a surprise party for her but she did not know that Shana and I would be there. We were a success.







6 comments:

Natalia said...

You are on a pic posting rampage...I love it :) And I love surprise parties. There is feeling of triumph to pulling them off and having the person completely fooled. And I love being on the receiving end as well.

-N

sv4494 said...

Kimberly...do you remember the surprise party for mom on her 40th B-day.(I think that was the age)
Looks like ya'll had a great time. You are so cute!!!!

Courtney O. said...

SHUT UP! I haven't seen Loni since college. She looks great! Aww, that makes me think of Ben. Of Ben and Loni. Was he there also?

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Its' been so long since I've been to a suprise party...

Looks like a great time was had by all!

berly02 said...

Natalia - I am aren't I? I have more. Hubby and I just got this new camera so I have been playing.

Sis - yes I do. No one told me till the day before because you thought I would ruin it!

Co - Ben was not there. I asked about him right away. They don't talk much anymore she said.

Tom - I think we had TO good of a time. But it was great.

Candidly Caroline said...

Hey! There's my brother - first time I've seen him in about six months! ;)
Looks like a really fun party. I'm glad you had such a great time!