Wednesday, December 15, 2004

My Friend Misty

She is one of the funniest people I know. At first she can be intimidating. You see, she has this quality that is not always received well. She speaks her mind . . about EVERYTHING.
Now, I love this. It makes me laugh. But when you are the Jack in the Box worker who is working the night shift, and you have forgotten a slightly buzzed Misty's cheese cake. It does not look good for you.
The best part of being her friend is that I know where I stand with her. Cause she is fo' sure (I stole that from Lisa) gonna tell me what she is thinking.
Misty also has one of the best souls. I am horrid at calling people, and knowing that, she doesn't bitch at me if we haven't talked in three or four weeks. She just calls me and forgives me for my inability to be good at long distance friendships.
And I know she would do just about anything for me if I asked it of her.
I am really lucky to have her friendship after 11 years. Of course, if I ever really piss her off she has more dirt on me than a fat kid has chocolate cravings.
I love you girl!

No comments: