Wednesday, December 29, 2004

A virus, I think

My throat has swollen so much I can hardly swallow my own saliva.
Man that hurts. I had to call in sick today, first day in so many. I really hate to do that. I will just sit around and worry about if everything is going ok. At one point I am sure to shower and think to myself, I will go in. I will then become so exhausted from the effort to wash my hair I will take a nap. When I wake up a couple hours later, I will realize I can not make it to work and I must get better so that I can go back tomorrow.
Whenever I am sick my cats always flock to me. They lay with me and show me more love than normal. I think they sense it.
I am such a baby. All I want is my mommy to come take care of me and make me feel better.
But I have Alan. Who is secretly praying I will not call him in the middle of the day and complain and cry for something. He still doesn't know how to deal with me when I am sick.

No comments: